This Month's Workshop

Saturday 26 May 2012

Halloween Memories

It's always tough being the kid with a thrown together Halloween costume, but I sure was it. Pretty princess? Check. Giant Daisy Duck? Aww yeah. Awkward kid in a winter jacket and cat ears? BEST COSTUME EVER.
- Sarah


This isn't a Halloween costume, but I thought it was much much scarier!  This is a photo from my professional dance days... you know, when I flailed around stage in my tap shoes thinking "I am the best ever dancer there ever was!".  What makes this scarier than any Halloween costume I've ever worn is that bow and the frill on my arms.  Nothing screams "pretty" more than bows and frill. Ahhh, I miss my glory days.
- Crystal


Remember, Halloween bisque is 25% until Sunday! Come and get stocked up for this October!

No comments:

Post a Comment